A Central Tennessee
Nashville Print Revival II will take place during the week of Monday, February 17th. Major events will occur Wednesday, February 19th through Saturday, February 22nd. The Revival will include back-to-back Visiting Artist lectures, demonstrations, exhibitions, an open portfolio, and student exhibitions from institutions around the country. This year we even have shuttle busses thanks to a grant through the International Fine Print Dealer's Association. We are also working on booking a second round of the Print & Poster Fair! To learn more, check out our Schedule page.
To learn how you can become involved, please email hannah.march.sanders AT gmail DOT com.
Hey, y'all, we just wanted to say thanks to some of our sponsors for this year's print revival! Give a round of applause for the International Fine Print Dealer's Association, the Groove, Plaza Artist Materials, and Yazoo Brewing Company for their generous support and donations!
Nashville Print Revival 2013 - The First Year
We had so much fun last year! The 2013 Nashville Print Revival was a great success! Thanks to all of our artists and supporting institutions in the Nashville area!
Below are images of several events from the first Print Revival last year, as well as links to articles about last year's events. We can't wait to see what this year brings!
PRESS from Last Year's Nashville Print Revival
- Article on Gallery' One's Blog, Nashville Print Revival Celebrates Traditional Methods in Contemporary Print
- Photos of Nashville Print Revival on Facebook, by Native Magazine.
- Article by Nashville Scene, The Nashville Print Revival will make you a believer, by Laura Hutson
- Nashville Arts Magazine, Fit to Print: Nashville Print Revival finds the art scene's ink brigade showing their colors, by Joe Nolan.
- Announcement on Watkins College of Art, Design & Film's website.
- Spectacular Poster Printacular
- That's Inked Up Blog Announces the Print Revival