Please contact us if you’d like to exhibit any of the portfolios we’ve curated, or if you’d like to have us as visiting artists or exhibit our work.
We travel with a drill, level, tape measure, magnets, and personable dispositions. We’d love to sample your local cuisine and will sleep upon your floor in perfect bliss on top of any available air mattress, couch, sleeping bag, or bit of foam.
What? You say you have a guest bedroom? It’s in the bag!
We are Available for:
- Relief Printmaking
- Screen Printing
- Stone & Plate Lithography, including Sharpie, Digital & Pronto Plate
- Collaborative Installation
- Fabric Printing, Sculpture, and Installation
- And much more!
Previous Workshops/Visiting Artist Gigs/Lectures:
Check out a summary list of a few of our previous engagements below. You can see more projects such as exhibitions and portfolios we’ve curated by going to our main page and clicking on the categories below the slideshow to view our projects by type.
- Frogman’s Print Workshops, University of Nebraska Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Clemson University, Printmaking, Art Department, Clemson, SC
- Mission Graphica, Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts, San Fransisco, CA
- University of North Carolina Pembroke, Pembroke, NC
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
- 2013: Hannah: Relief Printmaking and Screen Print on Fabrics, machine sewing and embroidery, Foundations-wide artist lecture, Exhibition
- University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- 2014: Blake and Hannah: Relief Printmaking
- 2013: Blake and Hannah: Exhibition “OBI Introspective,” Artist Talk, Lithography Demonstration, Relief Demonstration
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- 2016: Blake and Hannah: Instructors for Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts in Printmaking for two weeks teaching screenprinting.
- 2015: Blake and Hannah: Instructors for Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts in Printmaking for two weeks teaching color reduction linoblock printing.
- 2014: Blake and Hannah: Visiting Artists during the 2nd Nashville Print Revival: Sharpie Litho and Stone Litho Demonstrations, Relief Printmaking and Screen Print on Fabrics Demonstration, machine sewing and embroidery, Artist Lecture at Watkins College for Art, Design & Film
- 2012: Blake and Hannah: Visiting Artists during Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts
- Snow College, Ephraim, UT
You can see even more by browsing our home page.